Sligo Court House

Sligo Court House 2015-06-15T09:00:29+00:00

Project Description

The restoration project which took two years involved extensive internal and external stone and mortar repairs.This renovation was the largest restoration project undertaken by the court services to date. Sligo Court House, which was designed by Dublin architect J. Rawson Carroll, was officially opened on26th February 1876. Some of his other commissions include Cassiebawn Castle, Mullagemore, Royal Victoria Eye and Ear Hospital,Dublin and the Lord De Vince Residence (now Ballyhaise Agricultural College,)

Products and systems used

Remmers Restoration Mortar

Project Details